Thursday, October 22, 2009

So for the last week I have been staying with my SIL in Northern NY. I love her and my nieces and nephew dearly, and we have fun together, so far we've gone for walks, one very unsucessful bike ride (one was enough for me) and today, we made apple pies (yum!) However, I miss home, my hubby, and my kitties very badly, and I have 10 more days here. I feel like I'm getting sick, and with little ones around, that is more than likely going to happen. I do have a lot to look forward to when I get home though, a doctor's appointment to make sure I'm healing properly, and then a cruise. I was going to go stay with my Mother in law until Thanksgiving, but I don't think I can now. I need to be with my husband to continue healing, even though my whole family (his and mine) have been very supportive. We are going to spend Thanksgiving with my MIL, and it will be nice to be able to hang out at the pool on Turkey day (God willing, anyway), and also nice to see my other SIL who we haven't seen since our wedding. And then in December, we can start trying again. Hopefully we'll get pregnant on the first try again, and it will be a healthy, normal pregnancy.

No comments: